Friday 25 April 2008

Happy Birthday, Eldon!!!

Yesterday was my honey's birthday so we had to have a little party, right? We had a few friends over for tacos and ice cream cake and had a really nice evening. Tonight we are headed out to a barbeque with some of our friends and I've made a cake to take along (Eldon's birthday was my excuse!). Anyway, it turned out pretty good so I had to take a picture of it to prove I can make such a thing!! :)

Pear and Gingerbread Upside-down cake

Birthday present from me....

Happy Birthday, Eldon!

6 comments:

Penny said...

Happy birthday Eldy-pops!

Yum yum Sarah - your cake looks good. I have that recipe... must make it again.

Diana said...

Yummm - lucky guy!

Anonymous said...

cake looks delicious. Diana is teaching me to leave a comment. I'll probably forget by the time I get home!

Unknown said...

Can I get the recipe? But yours looks perfect! I'm sure mine wouldn't be as lovely. Happy days to the whole family!

Wrena said...

Who la la! ON Both the cake and the gift!

Sandra Ramey said...

Sarah, That cake IS just lovely! Good work! Eldon you birthday gift is coming...
Mum:)