Thursday 26 March 2009

At this rate I'll never catch up!!!

Hopefully you haven't completely given up on me yet! Eldon, Rhys and I are now settled temporarily in the Sunshine coast town of Nambour where we have a cozy little flat which belongs to some friends. It is in a beautiful location...right up a hill in the bush with a view down on Maroochydore and the beach! We are very lucky to have such a place! I am going to attempt to blog some of our pictures from the trip over here, but before I do that, I must say I have lots more photos of the USA and New Zealand trips which I won't be able to blog! I have uploaded these photos to our Picasa photo page (there is a link on the right hand side of this page) if you are interested in viewing them. I have been to NZ again since then and feel I really must move on if I'm ever to catch up!!!!

Eldon is now in the midst of lots of study...lucky him! It will be very good to have all these courses out of the way. I'm sure he'll be glad when he's done. Rhys and I have just returned from visiting Eldon's family in NZ and of course Rhys started crawling when we were there! Poor Eldon missed out on that one! Anyway, he is crawling up a storm now and I am learning all about child-proofing! No more sleeping on the bed with Mommy after he crawled off the side of the bed the other day! :( He is loving it!

Ok, catch up time...watch this space!

1 comment:

Wishful Thinking said...

Sounds like you guys have been just busy enough! Wow you have moved and all! Big happenings. What's Eldon doing now?
Cool that Rhys has started crawling ... hehehee he'll be into everything now :-)