Thursday 5 November 2009

Trip to NZ for Roz and Mike's Wedding: Instalment #1

Ok folks, I have a bunch of pictures to blog and I know some of you are (im)patiently waiting for the wedding photos!! I will do my best to get these done as fast as possible...I just can't bring myself to do them out of order! :) So you'll have to put up with some photos of Rhys beforehand!!!
At Brisbane Airport looking at the planes....
Getting to know Nana P again
Rearranging Nana's plastic cabinet...again
GrandDad giving Rhys his morning milk
Multi-tasking....who knew it could be done???
Rhys playing with Denise's high heels...hmmm how do these things work?
Snuggly #1
Snuggly #2
More to come.....

2 comments:

Wishful Thinking said...

Little R is growing up :-) Looking forward to the rest of your pics.
R & Co.

Unknown said...

Thank you, Rhys is SO BIG!! Looking forward to more photos :)