Tuesday 22 December 2009

Stocking complete!

I have finished the stocking for Rhys! It turned out pretty well considering I didn't really know what I was doing!
These are the fabrics I found...didn't want traditional christmas-y fabrics so we went with blues and dogs...Rhys loves dogs!
These are the two sides cut out...the back is navy with gold pin stripe and the front is going to be quilted...
All cut out and quilted...just putting the stars and cuff on...
Here's the back all done...Finished!
Close up of the stars and cuff
All ready for Christmas!

2 comments:

Sandra Ramey said...

I am so proud of you! That stocking is adorable:)Rhys will just love it too! Looks like you might have a star-gazer next to the stocking?
Love,
Your mom

Amy said...

Cute!!! This Christmas I wish I were enjoying the warm sunshine that you've got...soak up some sun for me! I'll do the same for you in July and August ;)