Monday 15 August 2011

Major yard work

While Mum was here I dragged her out into the yard to help me clean up our "gardens". I wish I had taken a before picture. The grass was about 3 feet tall and let me tell you, it was hard work getting it out! It took us two days and as you can tell by the huge pile, we are still putting a little bit in the rubbish bin each week. It's almost gone...I'll have to take another picture because I have planted some flowers and made a little picnic area under the tree. Thanks for all your help, Mum!!!






This is Rhys getting caught playing with the broken lightbulb.....
...and this is Rhys yelling at Mommy because he "WANTS IT!!!" Love the face!




1 comment:

Sandra Ramey said...

Fanastic! That would have taken some great effort! But oh the rewards! Looks great. That last one is a keeper....for when he has a kiddo one day:)