Tuesday 23 January 2007

Monumental....

We had a "first" in our house today.....first washing machine!

In Kununurra that is. Since Eldon moved here in June 2005, we've been washing our clothes at his work place in the work washing machine, along with the puked-on plane seat-covers and floor carpet. So you can see why it is an event worth celebrating!

Right at this moment I can hear it gurgling and whirling away....sweet music to my ears! Now I just have to remember how to do laundry (my wonderful husband always did the laundry since it's his work place!!)

PS. Just don't ask where this washing machine came from...if I told you I'd have to kill you!

4 comments:

MrsRitzB said...

So kill us all, already! :)

Anonymous said...

wow... where do you pick up husbands that do laundry???

Sarah Patterson said...

to Mrsritz - we were given the machine by a friend who told me that I couldn't ask where it was from!!! :)
to Aunti Di - in New Zealand!!!

Wrena said...

Hey Sarah - So glad to have found you!!! Your life is thriving, beautifully!!
Hope your don't mind me contacting you here??? Had Shawn in our home last winter so we got a small update on her sweet sis.
Great Day!!!