Thursday 5 June 2008

Farewell Work Lunch

My countdown is finally coming to a close...one more day! Today all of the ladies from my work went out for lunch to farewell myself and Fiona, the other pregnant lady.

Our group


The head honchos, Jan and Kay


Natalie and Pam


Emma and Ann


Fiona and I...comparing bumps!


Fiona, Sharon, Leonie and Robyne


Farewell to those who stayed by behind to man the fort, Diedre and Joy! It has been nice working with such a great bunch of ladies! I will miss all of you!

2 comments:

Wishful Thinking said...

1 month to go aye!! WOW ... the days will probably drag! (sorry, but they do at the end!) I suspect you and Fiona might be having different sex babies!! 8-) Unless she's a bit further on than you?
Hope you can have a relaxing time now resting up for the little one's arrival :-)

Sandra Ramey said...

well, that was a nice luncheon!
I think your belly bump had a big shadow behind it? Anyway, cute as can be! You'll be glad when it's over tho!
Love, Mom