Monday 16 June 2008

Waddle, waddle......

Waddle, waddle, whack, whack
Tell me how long will this week last
Brain keeps stopping, there ain't no dropping,
Tell me how long will this thing last?
Waddle, waddle, flop, flop,
Just want to see this baby drop,
I'm here waiting and it's hesitating,
Tell me just when will this thing drop?

Sung to the tune of Trickle trickle splash splash by Manhattan Transfer just in case you weren't aware.....

So I guess you can tell how I'm feeling right now: Huge, heavy, and ready to be done! 36 weeks today so only 4 to go hopefully. (I'm keep optimistic!) I've had numerous people comment on my pregnant waddle now...anyone have a spare wheelbarrow? I'll try to get a picture posted soon. I'm a bit camera shy right now.

I've started my second week off work now....it feels great to be done! I'm not getting much accomplished at home yet....one day at a time I guess. I wish that whole "nesting" thing would hit cause I have so much I could be doing! Anyway, I definitely getting enough sleep which I'm told is a good thing. I sleep intermittently at night and during the day....just preparing I guess. :)

The excitement is setting in now...the anxiety a little bit...but mostly I just want to get this show on the road! I'm ready to know what we are having and see him/her and all that. I know Eldon feels the same way. Anyway, this is old news to those of you who've had a baby already so you can sympathise with us! We are definitely on the countdown. (I can't promise the next post won't be "the raspberry leaf tea worked...")

3 comments:

Penny said...

ooooo - I remember waddling and hating myself for it! LOL!

On the home stretch - very exciting :) Bet the grandies are getting antsy too. Heh heh.

Hop in the swimming pool - it feels great. Don't let the whale jokes put you off.

Sandra Ramey said...

Raspberry tea huh? Wow, I didn't ever try that!
Waddling can be cute, you know??
Love, Mom

Wishful Thinking said...

Yeah I remember the "waddle". I've got my fingers crossed for you that you don't go over!!!