Wednesday 9 July 2008

4 days to go!!!!!

Oh my word. Yes, it has finally sunk in, 4 days to go. Which means 1-14 days to go actually. But it feels very close now. I had a midwife appointment today and she told me the baby is settled into the pelvis now, so can't be far away. The nesting has hit now finally...I'm studying, scrapbooking, and getting Mom and Dad's room prepared. Oh yeah, and making cinnamon rolls. You should see the stack of dishes in my kitchen...unfortunately the nesting instinct hasn't carried over to the dishes yet. (My least favorite chore!) I'm so happy to have a little more energy suddenly so I'm trying to make the most of it! ;) Hopefully by this time next week, I'll be having a sleepless night and not only because Mom and Dad will be here tomorrow!

Well, I probably won't post again until the baby comes...can't be certain, but I wouldn't hold your breath waiting!

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes!

11 comments:

Sandra Ramey said...

I knew it would hit ya soon! I wonder what the cinnies will taste like when we get there??
Oh ok, I'll make a new batch!
See you (not soon enough)!

Jessi said...

Hurray, don't you just love that little extra burst? I know Arlen is enjoying it over here ;) Ha Ha Got one of my baby slings made. Headed to my 38 wk appt today with bag in tow just incase. Love you so so much. Lets get these cousins into the world!

MrsRitzB said...

Thinking about you!!!!

landryandcara said...

What an exciting time this is! We're thinking about you and can't wait to hear the news! We'll miss you at the reunion...

Jeanie said...

YAY! How exciting! I'm glad that the baby is in the right position. My little girl was stubborn before she was even born!! She wouldn't turn around!

Penny said...

Awesome! That is great news ;)

Mmmmmm cinnamon rolls.

All the best for the delivery. Eldon will have to post some news for us anxious blog readers you know ;) heh heh.

P.S. Squats can help baby move down further IYKWIM.... *waggles eyebrows*

Krista said...

Can't wait to see pics!!!!! Love you lots! Krista

Diana said...

Can't wait to hear the news! We leave early in the morning for Oregon. so hope the news gets to us in the boondocks! Love you ~auntie

Wrena said...

Wow! your finally going to get to put those so cute lil Nappies on you wee person!!! HURRAY!! So anticipating pictures! THE~Name, and all your cute lil newsy updates!!! Warm friendly hugs!

Shauna Elaine Ramey said...

oh MY sis....I am with you in thought so much all day!! So glad to hear your last post...we MUST talk SOON! Jessi is right....lets get these babies into the world....my new nieces/nephew?!!! Yay!!!!

Wrena said...

Are you still ........ or are you a mom yet?????? I can't stand it! Were is this baby, when is this baby coming????????? Come on baby! Go Baby, Go Baby, Go!gx